Sayin hey from the uk

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
The_pit_boy
Newborn Bully

Sayin hey from the uk

Postby The_pit_boy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:56 pm

:yipee: Well hello everyone my names craig and i live in london,uk. I have what i believe to be a tri colour pbt but could also be a pbt x doberman (thats a different post). I have been around the bully breed for most of my life and i have yet to be proven wrong that the bully breeds are the best dogs around. How i came to own my little jayda well i had been planning getting a dog for a while and was planning on getting an irish blue staffy but the day i wAs going to send the deposit to the breeder my girlfriend rang me in a fit saying theres a chocy green eyed staffy for sale so i rang and went to see her and when i got there and i saw the little pup all skin and bones i just had to take her and well 4 months later of debating what she is here i am and i cant think of any other dog id now want. My plan for her is just to make her a family dog but obv as im in uk and stupid bsl there isnt any shows or pulling or fitness comps or meetings to go to but i will keep her fitness and bullyness up. I will post pics of her in a post and would like some feedbAck of what ppl think she is and some good fitness routines and feeding. So i guess thats most of it so will post again with pics when on comp as i use my iphone most of the time

Thanks all in advance
Craig and jayda

murphy2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Sayin hey from the uk

Postby murphy2010 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 am

:welcome:
Can't wait to see some pics!

The_pit_boy
Newborn Bully

Postby The_pit_boy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 am

:thumbsup: i will pop some pics of my :angel: up tonight ;)

spammie

Postby spammie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”