Good Afternoon and Herrow There. :D

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Lioness
Newborn Bully

Good Afternoon and Herrow There. :D

Postby Lioness » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi there! I am super-fantastic-excited about this place, it looks awesome.

Firstly, I am Hannah/Lioness.
I had the pleasure of sharing my life with two wonderful pibbles when I lived in Missouri, and before that - though I love all critters great and small (preferably with four legs or less..) - firmly considered myself a cat person. Owning Pits completely changed my mind. (: That era of my life lasted for roughly two years starting with the first dog.

As a person ( not just a dog-lover ;D ) I am passionate about photographs, all kinds of art, crochet, and other animals as well.

Some photos of Kimi - my first Pit.. she might have been a mix, but I could never tell/care.
With special guest appearance by Uriel, a pup we acquired towards the end of my stay in that house.
kimi by Gypsy Lioness, on Flickr
one of my favorite photos of Kimi, including happy face and wigglebutt.

100_1643 by Gypsy Lioness, on Flickr
being a beautiful young lady.

0131101524-00 by Gypsy Lioness, on Flickr
and snuggling with puppy Uriel - a one-time thing. :)

They belonged to my ex, really, and when we split he kept the dogs.
I moved to Colorado six months later and the only aspect of the decision I regret is parting with Kimi.

She was my heart and soul. Recently I was offered Uriel - who is now grown - but I would have to find the time and money to drive 2000 miles round-trip for him. :/ I might consider it if they would meet me halfway, but have shown no interest in doing so. Oh well, you can't win all the time, I suppose.

I am looking into adopting another pit/pit mix from my local Humane Society, right now I'm just working on getting permission from my 'landlord' ( read: guy we are living with who says more cats are okay but not another dog only because he "doesn't want to pick up poo".. really nice guy otherwise ).

Anyway, sorry about the small rant.
Hello! I am here! How is everyone doing today?

AllisonPitbullLvr

Re: Good Afternoon and Herrow There. :D

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Welcome to the forum! Those are some good looking dogs! Shame you had to part with them :( but congrats and thank you for going the route of adoption (once you get things sorted with the "landlord").

murphy2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby murphy2010 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 am

:welcome:
I'm so sorry you had to lose your girls; I know that would have been really hard. I also admire and respect your ambition to adopt ;)

Colorado as a state has been dealing with a lot of BSL recently, so I know it's really hard to get approval for pits at all. Best of luck to you; keep us posted on the status of your landlord's approval!

spammie

Postby spammie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”