For the Love of Riley

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Luv4Riley
Newborn Bully

For the Love of Riley

Postby Luv4Riley » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Mandie. I am a 29yr old single APBT owner in SC. I have been familiar with this breed for many years but only recently acquired my first one. It was not a planned acquisition, but one that will have forever changed me. I grew up with Collies my whole childhood life (i.e. living with the 'rents) and went on to own many pure bred mutts since. lol This is my first REAL pure bred dog and I can honestly say I've never owned a more loyal, loving, and lazy dog. Although sometimes spoiled would be more appropriate. :)

I have four dogs all together; a lab/akita that looks like a chow, a pit/terrier that has a glandular disorder that didn't allow her to get any bigger than about the size of a jack russell, a (stay w/me on this one) black lab/akita/dachshund/chihuahua that is about the cutest mutt you will ever see, and of course an APBT named Riley.

I got Riley ,(formerly Cane, short for cocaine, *eye roll*) a white with brown eyes, black nose, when he was 2 months old. He will be 7 months on the 23rd of Nov. I inadvertently trained him properly without knowing I was till afterwards. He is the most loyal dog I've ever known. I sometimes think he has separation anxiety! lol. He is very smart and learned commands quickly, but just as stubborn also in ignoring them sometimes. He still thinks he's a little dog sometimes which can be a pain, but I love him none the less. And oh the kisses!

Aside from the dogs I also have an albino corn snake, and a walker horse. I play rollerderby, and am an active volunteer for local animal organizations dedicated to raising awarness. I'm probably the only woman alive who doesn't love chocolate but I can't get enough cheese! I'm addicted to crane machines and trivia. Glad to meet everyone!

spammie

Re: For the Love of Riley

Postby spammie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”