Greetings from Chase BC

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Rachael
Newborn Bully

Greetings from Chase BC

Postby Rachael » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Greetings from Snowy Chase, BC everyone!

We live on a farm and raise Morgan Horses and about 14 years ago, fell in love with a lab/pit cross named Jenner. As this amazing girl is now elderly, we thought it would be fab to have her help us train a new pup..and along came Sadie! Sadie, an APBT, has been an absolutely amazing puppy - gives all the "bringing up puppy" stories a bad rap! LOL!

She is now a year and a half, and is breezing through her basic obedience - we would like to perhaps do some agility with her. Her only "issue" is that she gives our barn cats a bit of a tough time...they run, she chases...but when they stop and she "catches" them..she only nudges them to get running again! Too funny. The cats have learned to just hunker down when she comes..no fun then!

We have 2 young boys..6 and 8, and they are seriously in love with our dogs. Our 3rd dog, Jed, lives outside - as he's massive - a Shepherd/Wolf cross, who adopted us..long story. Anyway, we have never seen a dog that has been better for our family than Sadie..and she's even good (so far) with other dogs. I've come to realize that we need to do our part in helping this breed of dog find safe and happy forever homes with responsible people.

I'm looking forward to discussing training with the forum members and sharing stories. :nana:

TrueDog
BANNED

Re: Greetings from Chase BC

Postby TrueDog » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome!

You'll learn a lot about agility here, it is an extremely fun sport! Good luck with your dog!

murphy2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby murphy2010 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 am

Oooh, Sadie is gorgeous!!! :inlove:

:welcome:

Chasesmom
Bully Ambassador

Postby Chasesmom » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Holy crap!!! Sadie is quite the looker! What a beautiful coat.

Welcome!! :hi

Rachael
Newborn Bully

Postby Rachael » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks everyone! I look forward to fully participating on the list!...Umm, I noticed that many are saying their ages in their intros...ummm...do I HAVE to? :pray lol

AllisonPitbullLvr

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome!! Your girl is sooooooo beautiful!

Everytime I see the multitude of pitbulls up for adoption through the BCSPCA I seriously consider packing up and heading West where BSL is not in effect.

nsbullylover
Bully Lover 4 Life

Greetings from Chase BC

Postby nsbullylover » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Welcome!

Sadie is beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pics of her...and your Morgan horses! When I was a kid I was obsessed with Morgans and used to day dream about owning one some day.

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 am

Naw, we don't care about your age. You've got gorgeous dogs and apparently take good care of them, thats the most important thing. :thumbsup:

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”