hey

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Re: hey

Postby bahamutt99 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Guys, I don't see where she was catty at all, unless there is edited content that I missed. And calling her catty does qualify as calling her something. lol To be frank, she didn't seem to get defensive until the 2nd page -- after being called catty for saying that she does have goals for her dogs, thanks -- and I would have been as well. She never mentioned puppies or breeding, but people seemed to be trying to fish that out of her. JMO, I think this was going somewhere that it didn't need to go. The very worst thing I see is that some of the dogs appear to be chained in areas where there is debris that could cause entanglement. But there is always time to try and help her improve later, if she wishes it.

Welcome to the forum, Amber.

amberestep98
Newborn Bully

Postby amberestep98 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

thank you bahamutt99...
and what do you mean by "if you'd like to be a member here, I'll be glad to open up access for you. Just let me know" spammie?

trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 pm

She meant if you want access to be able to post in the rest of the forum besides only introductions... then say so, so that she can approve you.

amberestep98
Newborn Bully

Postby amberestep98 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

oh..lol
yeah please.. :)

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 am

Enjoy the board :)
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”