Hi, everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
highflyergirl19
Adolescent Bully

Hi, everyone!

Postby highflyergirl19 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi! My name is Courtney and I am a married 21 year old from Southern Alabama! I have had dogs my entire life, most of which were rescues and mutts of all sizes, shapes, and colors. I got married in December 2010 and we both wanted a dog to complete our little family. We started doing some research and we both decided that the APBT was the perfect dog for our active lifestyle! We both wanted a dog that was good tempered, great with people, and very active. We love to go on long walks, jogs, and hikes and the APBT seemed just right for all of that!

We started looking for kennels in our area because all of the rescues around us our not top quality and very few have pit bulls. We came across Booth Kennels in Montgomery, AL and they seemed like a good fit. We visited and liked what we saw so we purchased a puppy from them two weeks later. We named him Ajax!

He is now 14 weeks old (though some of the pictures below are of when he was younger). He's very playful and active like most puppies and he loves to go on walks and play tug of war! He was housetrained by nine weeks and knew sit, stay, and come after ten minutes of teaching him! We love him to death and we couldn't ask for a better dog! We don't plan to do anything competitive with him at this moment, but that can always change as he gets older and we see his strengths emerge.

In addition to Ajax, we also have two parakeets that we love dearly! We love to be outdoors, but we also enjoy movies and reading in our spare time! My husband works full time as a helicopter mechanic and I'm currently a "stay-at-home mom" to Ajax and the birds! :)

I'm looking forward to everything I can learn from this forum! :)

spammie

Re: Hi, everyone!

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”