Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
LVUFreddie
Newborn Bully

Hi

Postby LVUFreddie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:37 am

Hi,I am the owner of an APBT named Joe.I'm 27(well 28 at the end of this month) and I have one daughter 16 months old.I like all terriers but I have found that bulldogs are like no other breed.I've had them for about 8 years and will have one for the rest of my life.

spammie

Re: Hi

Postby spammie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am

Welcome. Glad to have you at PBF. Can you tell us a bit more about you and your dog? Here's a sample intro for ideas
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

LVUFreddie
Newborn Bully

Postby LVUFreddie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:39 am

There's not too much to tell,he's B&W,very handsome and he stinks.Joe was my first bulldog and the reason I fell in love with the breed.He is really scatter bred with a good deal of AMSTAFF blood.

LVUFreddie
Newborn Bully

Postby LVUFreddie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:24 am

So how do I make my bones so I can post?

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 am

Please check out the sample intro. You can post after you post an introduction. We'd like to hear about you.

LVUFreddie
Newborn Bully

Postby LVUFreddie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm

OK...
I'm 27 years old,will be 28 on April 29th,that means I was born in 1983.I grew up in SC,on an Island called Hilton Head Island in a housing project.I moved to KS when I was 12 years old where we also lived in the ghetto but it we didn't think it was ghetto as it was way nicer than anything we'd ever lived in before.

My main interest in life is music.I love all kinds from opera and classical, to rap.My favorite bands/musicians are Queen and Nine Inch Nails.In fact,I love them so much I had a Nine Inch Nails logo tattooed on my arm when I was 14.I'm about to get one of an outline of Freddie Mercury on my arm,but I have to find the right artist first as it is very detailed.

I love animals and especially dogs.I like all kinds of terriers.I think they are better than any other type of dog.I did have four dogs,3 APBT and an Aussie but I lost the others due to a house fire this past summer.I don't really like to talk about it.Now I just have my Joe dog who I've talked about already.I have one daughter,Ryleigh,who is 16 months old.I call her a gremlin as she can be very naughty most of the time.

I usually spend my spare time writing music(just music,not lyrics) .I'm a night person,I hate the sun therefore I don't go outside much and I'm extremely pale.I have horrible Asthma and have spent a lot of time in the hospital as a result.One time both my lungs were collapsed and I had to have a tube inserted through my chest to release the air in my chest cavity, WITH NO ANESTHESIA! There was no time,I was about to croak.It sucked.

I'm actually pretty boring so if there's anything else anyone wants to know,feel free to ask.

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”