New Dog owner! Rescue!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Re: New Dog owner! Rescue!

Postby Madeleinemom » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome! Thank you for saving Axle and giving him a home - it sure is funny how fate works sometimes, isn't it?

BTW: Best I know, you'll be able to post elsewhere, once Admin has reviewed/approved your intro.

snikles
Adolescent Bully

Postby snikles » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Welcome. Your pup has the same white toe nails as mine. He is very handsome. I think you might want to tell the admins a little bit more about yourself. They are pretty anal about these intros.

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 am

Welcome. Thanks for helping the dog out.
Have you checked to see if the dog is missing or stolen?

nessa
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby nessa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Aww I love Axle!

I think that it sometimes takes moderators a while to click on the magical buttons since most of them probably work regular shifts, they might not be able to log in at work and do their magic. Patience is a virtue, young Padawan!
Axle needs lots of fun things to keep him occupied. Nylabones are a HUGE hit at my house, but what he likes may differ. It can be fun to see if he likes stuffed animals, bones, balls etc. Two of my beasts like sticks better than anything.... :crazy:

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Axel is handsome! :inlove:

One of my dogs loves her boomer ball best to play with and they both love tennis ball fetch, spring poles and flirt poles are great for some dogs. Mine both like a Kong with kibble, peanut butter and/or squeeze cheese. There are tons of different 'brain' and/or work to eat toys and clicker training is fun too. (well if you have timing which I'm working on). :)

snikles
Adolescent Bully

Postby snikles » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm

I would definitely get him some work to eat dogs or Kongs. They can help keep him occupied when you just need a few minutes to get something done.

Also, hang in there and someone will activate you. I am not sure why this place is so anal about intros, but once you get past that there is a lot of good information here.

snikles
Adolescent Bully

Postby snikles » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:25 pm

That should be work to eat "toys" not "dogs." I am also not sure why they are so anal about letting you edit your posts. They should at least five you a ninja edit window of a minute or so.

kellienurse
Newborn Bully

Postby kellienurse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:19 am

AWww how wonderful of you to rescue a pitiful beauty like him! He is gorgeous, such a pretty coat and color. sometime fate just works things out! :-)

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”