New to forum from East Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
kellienurse
Newborn Bully

New to forum from East Texas

Postby kellienurse » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi I'm Kellie
Have mixed breed Pit/Catahoula Cur he is big ole 73lb 1yr old. I have 2 yorkie mixed small dogs also. I don't know alot about the breed but I am coming here for advice/and to learn. He looks more like pit so most people when they see him are fearful and ask does he bite. lol such a false perception of Pits unfortunately. Hopefully I can learn lots to help me with him as he is very big and very very strong. I feel sometimes like I just don't know how to best handle him. Look forward to taking in lots of helpful info here.

SnowKoi2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: New to forum from East Texas

Postby SnowKoi2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 pm

hey Kellie! I see you joined! Just a little bit more info about yourself would be great and I see a pic of your baby in the avatar but do you have any other pics? (other then FB lol). The information here is very helpful and so are the people. I hope you really enjoy yourself here.

kellienurse
Newborn Bully

Postby kellienurse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 am

still trying to figure out this picture thing lol Will be glad when they approve me :-))

kellienurse
Newborn Bully

Postby kellienurse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 am

I'm 46, RN, live in East Texas but I"m from Monroe, LA area. I have 3 dogs. Trying to talk the bf into another large dog for Tug to play with but he's not biting on that one lol. My dogs love their daily walk! Like to find new places to explore and take them. My dog was the offspring from my son's Pit, Athena seen in the pics with him. She was unfortunately let out while she was in heat and got bred by the neighbors big Catahoula Cur. She has since been spayed. All my dogs are neutered and I am a big promoter of spay/neuter programs. Would love to rescue a Pit as a play mate for my Tug but I"ll have to keep working on that. Don't know much about the Pit breed but had a good friend who was all into breeding and training his. He competed in the weight pulling competitions. He was on my FB Anja but has since disappeared. Glad Anja referred me to the site, look forward to learning and sharing.

JoeBingo
Addicted to PBF

Postby JoeBingo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 am

Hello and Welcome Kellie and Crew !!!

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”