Hi!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jackelope
Newborn Bully

Hi!

Postby jackelope » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi, My name is Ashley, I am a 22 year old married woman, Originally from Ottawa Canada, now living in Columbus Ohio. MY husband and I are very new pit bull owners. I have always loved the breed for their lovebugedness (That is now a word!) and beauty, and I have always spoken out about pit bull misconceptions to the best of my knowledge long before I owned one (or even really met one). Pitties always seem like the absolute sweetest dogs, and ours is no exception.

My husband was driving home from his mothers house, when he noticed a dog running in the street. That dog was a tiny male pitbull puppy, who we affectionately dubbed "Jackelope" Jack for short. He was skinny, cut up, a little shaken, and only about three months old when we found him. We posted ads on facebook/twitter/craigslist, and let the shelter know we had found him (as well as checked the area for missing dog signs, and checked online daily).
Four months later, we consider him ours (although he was ours from day one in my heart.) His name is Jack although we often call him by his nickname too.

He has recently been neutered, and now we're looking into getting him into obedience classes, since he is still all puppy energy sometimes (also since I've never owned a bully breed or trained a dog for that matter, it's pretty important to me.) I have super high hopes for him, I want him to pass his canine good citizenship, and possibly go on to become a visitor/therapy dog if possible. High hopes, maybe but I know in my heart he can be amazing if pushed.
This Is jack.

this was from our "wedding" night when we specifically came home just to let the dog out and have a quick play, before going to the reception place. we had only had him for a week, but we were all already quite smitten.

apart from jack, I like video games, and reading. I have an elderly pet rat named Lilly bear. (all her cage mates have passed on) I like baking although I am very new to the world of cooking/baking. I have a blog, although I don't write in it as much as I should. http://thingsyoushouldknowaboutme.wordpress.com/ It usually always ends up being pretty much about jack.

sorry that This turned into a bit of an autobiography, It wasn't really intentional lol but now you know I guess!

jackelope
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi!

Postby jackelope » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Oh shoot, My pics are Huge, sorry about that I didn't even think of resizing lol. Did I miss the edit button, or is there none?

resized!

keylow
Newborn Bully

Postby keylow » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:27 am

nice pup

JoeBingo
Addicted to PBF

Postby JoeBingo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 am

Hello and Welcome Jack and Ashley !!! 8)

kellienurse
Newborn Bully

Postby kellienurse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 am

awww beautiful pic!

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 am

Welcome to PBF
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”