Hello again

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello again

Postby landon » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:47 pm

Hello again, i've posted here before but have not yet been given access to post in other rooms but i have a question.... I have a female pitbull and she is 8 months old now.... I was just wondering when is the female pitbull's second heat. she had her first one last month i believe and was wondering so that i may get her neutered. I havent yet done it because right now the money is funny but will shortly have enough for it... sorry for the long post. please respond whenever possible thanx 8)
landon

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:44 pm

it depends on the dog...but i think its 3 months apart?
AllAmericanPUP

Postby whiskeyman » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:53 pm

The second heat should be around 6 months from the start of the first one.

jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby Noriko525 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:05 pm

whiskeyman wrote:The second heat should be around 6 months from the start of the first one.

Yup, they usually only go into heat twice a year.
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby landon » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:59 pm

thanx for all the info guys
landon

Postby JCleve86 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:47 pm

If she just had a heat a month ago and is in another now, I'd get her to the vet ASAP. Same thing happened to my aunts pitty (now fixed, never bred) and she actually had a pretty bad infection for her first "heat." She ended up having cysts in her girly parts (thank God they got her fixed when they did). Try to find a low cost spay-neuter in your area...possibly contact your local humane society as they often will do it pretty cheap. See if there are any rescue groups in your area that may be able to connect you with a low cost vet.
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby landon » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:04 am

no she hasn't had another yet i jus said that she had one at 7 months and is now 8 months
landon

Return to Introductions