Since i cant post any where else.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Since i cant post any where else.

Postby JustALovePuppy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 pm

The contents of this e-mail transmission are privileged and confidential, intended only for the recipients named above. This message may not be copied, forwarded, reproduced, published or used in any manner without the express written permission of the sender. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please destroy it and call 905/546-4200. Thank-you.
this is what i recieved from the mayor of hamilton in regards to the letter i wrote him. Well YES as of monday there will be pit bulls PTS no matter what any one says differently. I have it first hand but cannot forward or copy it any where as stated above. Rescues/spca are allowed to pick out which ones they want to keep the rest lay with god. The hamilton city is not going to adopt out pit bulls anymore due to the harm they cause she said also.
iof any one needs more information on what my emails says with out directly telling you please let me know.
Lisa
JustALovePuppy

Return to Introductions