Hi, proud pitty dad new to the forum!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jamielvsaustin

Re: Hi, proud pitty dad new to the forum!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 am

Hi Daniel (from a fellow Floridian)! :welcome:

I think you'll find just what you're looking for. There (sadly) are quite a few members who've gone through what you're going through.

From what I hear (just read this in a post from Chasesmom/Chasesdad) once one side goes the other side follows shortly after-so be on the look out!

Hope your girl heals quickly! Get pictures up ASAP :))

Enamorada
Super Bully

Postby Enamorada » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Welcome to PBF! I'm sure you'll find several posts regarding the ACL issue-- sorry to hear your baby has to go through that. Owie.

Please post pics soon and keep us posted.

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Danimal20 wrote:how do i post pictures?

So when you're writing your response there are little buttons above it. The one that says Img. Click that, it'll create two box shapes and put your cursor in the middle of it. You'll need a site(host) to put your pictures up on-I use photobucket. For me, on photobucket I click the link that says direct link and paste that between those two little boxes that pop up.

I think you'll be interested in work to eat toys for your girl. You can search in almost any of the subforums and find info on them. It helps, if you can't work the dog(s) physically, to do it mentally. Plus you could teach her some really cool tricks-we just taught our dogs to close kitchen drawers and cabinets :))

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”