How long do i ahve to wait?

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

How long do i ahve to wait?

Postby JustALovePuppy » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:53 am

Its been 4 days since i signed up for this forum. There are tons of great threads i would love to write in and get advice on somethings. but i am wondering how long it takes to noramlly be able to write in these threads. This is the only one i can write in. Who i have to contact. I am starting to get fustrated because i am so eager to post in threads hehehe
JustALovePuppy

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:43 am

One of the admins will be along to grant you access to the rest of the forum. It's hard for them to be here all the time to grant everyone access right away. Be patient, and they will be here soon. :)
Boo439

waiting for access

Postby lisa&tylor » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:53 am

I joined this forum a week ago and still can't post anywhere but this section. I too would like to know whether we should be contacting someone or just waiting or what? Anyone know how long it usually takes? Thanks.

Lisa
lisa&tylor
Adolescent Bully

Postby JustALovePuppy » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:53 am

oh i am patient, but i am eager to post pictures n threads n suggestions n replies Oh the wonderful addiction called the internet.
JustALovePuppy

Postby lisa&tylor » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:53 am

Thanks Boo.
lisa&tylor
Adolescent Bully

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:58 am

There are only 2 admins for the board and they both have full time jobs. I can't relate with you about the wait because I was here before the intro section was introduced, but I bet it's hard to be patient!!! I would be impatient if it was me. lol Try to PM Ariel Payopay or Kazuo. Maybe they just haven't seen your intros. :thumbsup:
Boo439

fast access

Postby lisa&tylor » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:38 pm

Hi,
I sent a PM to Kazuo and got a response within an hour.
lisa&tylor
Adolescent Bully

Postby Timmay » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:06 pm

FOREVER
Timmay

Return to Introductions