hey all

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jordanberry20
Newborn Bully

hey all

Postby jordanberry20 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm

My name is Jordan and Im from Pittsburgh,PA. I have a female pitbull she just turned 1 year on June 3, her name is Keita and shes about 75lbs and she is fixed. So there will be no puppies for me anytime soon, I'll wait until I get another one probably a good 10 years down the road. My mom always thought pitbulls were mean because of what she seen on tv, now she is attached to my dog. I walk down the street and people never believe me that she is a full pitbull and they usually cross the street but I tell people I know that are a little nervous about her that she sleeps next to my 6 year old son and I have little cousins that are 3 years old that grab her ears and pull her tail and tackle her and she just gets up licks them and is ready for more. The picture I have is the most recent that my brother had on his phone.

spammie

Re: hey all

Postby spammie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 am

Welcome to PBF. Can you tell us about yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
Please don't let children pull ears or tails of any dog. It's setting everybody up for an accident.

jordanberry20
Newborn Bully

Postby jordanberry20 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

My aunt had a pitbull when I was little and I used to go to her house alot he actually looked like Petey from the Little Rascals so they named him Petey. Ever since then Ive always wanted to get one and I have said since I got my first one last year I will always have one. I dont have her in any competitions or anything like that Ive done all basic obedience training with words and hand signals which she picked up very well for both. Hopefully one day, people will realize that the pitbull breed is not dangerous and they are a very loyal breed, they just get bad reps from bad owners.

Other interests I have are my shoes and tattoos. I have mainly Jordan's and a few pair of Air Maxes and for the tattoos, I have 5 total and everything I have has a personal meaning to me. I have my sons name, a ambigram that says faith/hope/love both ways that you read it which in the Bible (1 Corinthians 13:13) which is the three things that will last forever is fath hope and love,I have the faces that alot of people get for laugh now cry later combined into one face with Lifes Too Short around it for my cousin who died, a cross with rosary beads on my back and the city of Pittsburgh with the Penguins,Steelers and Pirates logos involved in it for no matter where I end up I will always have my home with me. I am currently looking into getting a pond so I can start keeping koi fish, which will end up being the next tattoo.

Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

:welcome:

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”