hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Team Peanut
Newborn Bully

hello!

Postby Team Peanut » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello!

I was invited to this forum by a really nice person on this forum, Red, this past weekend at a splash dogs event. I am not new to the breed. I have a 3 year old male that I have had since he was a puppy my husband got for me before he was deploying to iraq a few years ago so I wouldn't be so lonely. Peanut and I have been together 24/7 for the past 3 years we have not spent more then a few hours at a time apart and that is only going to a store and then home we have a very very strong bond. before we got Peanut we received a rescue, well she is actually my parents dog that my brother bought off a guy for $25 because he was going to dump her named Jade she is 6 years old but we take care of her most of the time.
My boy, Peanut is actively competing in splash dogs and he has progressed really nicely in the sport in the almost 1 year he has been competing. He is currently going to school so he can earn his CGC and from there I would like to do some obedience sports with him since he LOVES to learn and picks up on new ideas really quick. I am also wanting to work on therapy work with him after he earns his CGC as I would like to take him to the local VA hosiptal for visits to patients. I think it would be something he would really enjoy and he tends to cheer people up (especially my young neice).

jamielvsaustin

Re: hello!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi! and :welcome:

Red is "good people", and it sounds like you're going to fit right in here!

Team Peanut
Newborn Bully

Postby Team Peanut » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes she really is. I just met her but she was really nice and knowlegeable. Also her dogs are just beautiful :)

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Welcome Team Peanut!! :)

Team Peanut
Newborn Bully

Postby Team Peanut » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm

thanks!!

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 am

Hi and welcome, glad you joined! It was nice meeting you and the rest of the team Peanut crew, maybe we can get together for some training one of these days.
Hope you don't mind that some pictures or Mr. Peanut are in the gallery.Congrats on his performances, he did great and I can only hope that Sneaky catches up with him.

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 am

Welcome, Team Peanut :)

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”