Hello from Colorado

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
sharron
Newborn Bully

Hello from Colorado

Postby sharron » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:25 am

Hi ! Sounds like your dog was a gift from Heaven ! :run:

My name is Sharron and I too am new to this forum. Having difficulty on how to navigate my introduction. Hope it's ok to use your post for my introduction.

I am from Santa Cruz , California. Am a nurse and have two American Pit Bull Terriers. A female and male.

I have a small rescue in my home and only take in abused pit bulls. Both mine are such cases. My male is Beau , and my female is Toma Sinaqua. They are now both seniors.

I have been blessed with having pit bulls in my life for over twenty years. They are simply....the BEST !!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing stories !

Sharron

:run:

spammie

Re: Hello from Colorado

Postby spammie » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 am

Hi Sharron
Welcome to PBF.
I started your own intro thread for you. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

sharron
Newborn Bully

Hi from Santa Cruz , Ca.

Postby sharron » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 am

:run: Thank you spammie for the help. Here is my introduction.

My name is Sharron , and I reside in beautiful California.

I have had the pleasure of being companions to pit bulls for over twenty plus years . I rescue out of my house and only take in abused pit bulls other rescues cannot devote the one-on-one time to , but want them to have a second chance. Which sometiems is really their very first chance for love and a forever home.

My cousin lives with me and we share the same interests....pit bulls !

My male is Beau and I received him from Conneticut. He was rescued and saved by my friend that rescues out of Conneticut and the New York area.

Beau was severly abused in every possible way , and used as a bait dog .Long story. He was a little over a year when he came and I adopted him. He is now 10 years old. He has cancer.

Toma Sinaqua came from my area and was also abused . She lived with an older woman and gang member kids. Toma is 9 years old now , and I rescued her when she was 3 months old .

I have cats , birds and turtles that people have brought my way for saving.

I am single , and enjoy my life doing what I want , when I want. roflmao !!!

I retired recently from the Department of the Army in the medical field.

I love camping , fishing , being with friends and family , my 4-legger kids included...they are afterall ,'family.'

I am active in fighting BSL . I take every opportunity to 'educate' the public , ( anyone that I come across that spreads myths and lies and doesn't know the truths or facts about pit bulls. )

I have my own neighborhood group that meets every couple of months . We come togther with city members , police , to fight crime in our neighborhood , weeding out those known gangbangers , druggies . We want our streets back !!!

Now that I have more time to do what I want and like...the more time I need . 24 hours is not enough !!

Thank you forletting me join your forum.

Sharron , Beau and Toma Sinaqua

:yipee:

spammie

Re: Hello from Colorado

Postby spammie » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”