watsup

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
washingtonblonde
Newborn Bully

Re: watsup

Postby washingtonblonde » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 pm

CUTE dog. Is he any good at those puzzles? lol

Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

welcome to the forum, awesome pup you got there. there is a lot to learn about the breed on this site :)

trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

You came to the right place to learn about the breed. Check all the socialization threads, and don't be surprised if your dog ends up with dog agression. That's just one of those things that can sometime come with this breed. They really don't stop growing or have personalities set until around two years. So, he could or maybe won't have dog aggression.

My friend adopted one out of two hamsters named Ping, and the other was Pong! She actually has been trying to give it to me for months, but I already have my hands full with five guinea pigs, and my pitbull haha!

trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Haha, yes. You will find there are only animal lovers here... And we didn't know we were about to end up with five. Rescued one to be our other guinea pig's cage mate, and she gave birth two weeks later to three! So, right now we have ended up with five haha.

People have all kinds of pets on this board, there is lola the duck, a turtle owned by another member, a crested gecko breeder, a few snakes, and everything else in between!

Bully_Love
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Bully_Love » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello and welcome from a fellow Baltimorian! :) Good looking pup you've got there!

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”