I'm a new member of the forum.....

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
JustineS
Newborn Bully

I'm a new member of the forum.....

Postby JustineS » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Hello everyone! my name is Justine and I'm the proud mother of a large and in charge blue nose pitbull "Smokey" I've googled questions and have came across this forum many times and decided that this is a great way to get questions answered and discuss questions and concerns that I may have during his development. We live in Southern California, I'm 31 years old and Smokey has just reached 7 months.

Thanks everyone,

sharron
Newborn Bully

Re: I'm a new member of the forum.....

Postby sharron » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 am

So happy you came up with half the money ! You kids are wonderful and your community is super wonderful to help out !

Sending prayers , positive thoughts and many , many well wishes !!!!!!

Sharron :run:

sharron
Newborn Bully

Postby sharron » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 am

A BIG OOOOOPS !
I posted on the post. Sorry ! My post was meant for the sick pup Kraken .

Sharron

spammie

Postby spammie » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 am

wELCOME. cAN YOU TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DOG?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

JustineS
Newborn Bully

Postby JustineS » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello,

My name is Justine I'm 31 living in Long Beach CA. I am the mommy to a 7 month old Blue Nose Pitbull named Smokey. I adopted smokey from a lady out of Los Angles area when he was just 4-5 weeks old. Young! I know! He was on puppy formula when I first got him and boy was that an experience. Apparently the two breeders got into some kind of argument about the money/puppies i dont know but the lady had sold the puppies extremely early and had 3 pups left that she didnt want and i was lucky enough to come across them and took Smokey home...

Despite the fact that he was so young he winded up pretty good looking and healthy!!! As far as his dog etiquette i have little lily the poodle to help me in that department....lol Surprisingly she helped raise our monster puppy! When I got Smokey, I did see the mother and she was a nice size blue nose pitbull that the lady had registered however i never got a chance to see the father... I was told they were both pure blue nose pits however my puppy son is abnormally large? He weighed in at 60lbs just before he turned 7 months?

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome! You are in the right place to learn some things. I just wanted to take a moment and clarify some things for you...Please do not take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to sound rude, only informative, but sometimes things come accross the wrong way through text/typing.

1)Blue Nose is not a breed of Pit Bull, it only tells what collor the dog's nose is.
2)It's "Pit Bull" (a blanket term for many breeds), not pitbull
3)The breeds that typically fall under the term "Pit Bull" are usually the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, and the Stafforshire Bull Terrier. Lately some have been adding American Bullies to the fall under the "Pit Bull" Term.
4)Please tell me you didn't give this lady and money when you "rescued/adopted" this lil guy...

Again, :welcome:

JustineS
Newborn Bully

Postby JustineS » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello,

No worries... No harm done, I thank you for sharing what you know. Thank you...

1)Blue Nose is not a breed of Pit Bull, it only tells what collor the dog's nose is. (I'm completely aware of this)

2)It's "Pit Bull" (a blanket term for many breeds), not pitbull (completely aware of this as well)

3)The breeds that typically fall under the term "Pit Bull" are usually the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, and the Stafforshire Bull Terrier. Lately some have been adding American Bullies to the fall under the "Pit Bull" Term. (also aware of this, we have a bully breeding friend as well as a family that has a variety of the APBT, Am Staff and we have one Staffordshire bull terrier in the fam)

4)Please tell me you didn't give this lady and money when you "rescued/adopted" this lil guy... (absolutely not!!...lol i'm totally against backyard breeders as we call them...)

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”