Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
pokerette
Newborn Bully

Hi

Postby pokerette » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi there new to the forum, getting our first pit puppy and very excited! We live in the Midwest and I look forward to this site as a great resource to owning and guiding us with our new family member!Image

sharron
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi

Postby sharron » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi and welcome to this wonderful forum !

Your pup is bautiful and looking forward to seeing lots of photos !

What's your pups name ?

Sharron from California !

pokerette
Newborn Bully

Postby pokerette » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 am

Hi there we haven't named her yet as she is only 5 weeks old and we are waiting till she gets home and see her personality a bit more. The breeder called her blue fawn color is that correct?

sharron
Newborn Bully

Postby sharron » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 am

Yes she looks like a blue/ fawn color.
She is adorable ! Looks like she is going to be a pretty good size girl !lol ! Look at her feet !! lol !

How long is the breeder going to keep her ? Hope at least until she is 8 weeks old !

Sharron :run:

pokerette
Newborn Bully

Postby pokerette » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Yes she is keeping her till 9 wks. More about me we live in the Midwest, I am a stay at home momma of 3 beautiful children and this will be our first pit pup. We have had Rotties and love that breed as well, but our rottie passed away at age 10 and just don't want to compare another rottie pup to her so we are moving to the pit breed as I have heard so many wonderful things about their love and devotion to their family and children. We are very excited and nervous all wrapped into one, lol.

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”