American Pitbull new to forums!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
APBT
Newborn Bully

American Pitbull new to forums!

Postby APBT » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Hello, I'm Mike and my Dogs name is Mercedes, You can see her in my Sig / Avatar. I am new to these forums but I have loads of experience from other forums! I also have another pup her name is Zara and shes a cross between pitbull and cane corso. A 50/50 mix I was told. (pics later) She is my wifes dog and her name is Ashley.

I'm from the syracuse area in New York. I'm hopping to get usefull information from these forums cause im always looking for more and more information. I originaly hopped to get a cane corso.. as it was my favorite breed and my wifes was pitbull. So we got her mercedes and we got the cross for me.. Although soon enough (the car ride home) she was my wifes puppy and Mercedes the APBT was mine.. lol

I did'nt complain.. Although I was skeptical at first cause I was in the mind set I was getting the cane / pit but had to let her have it her way cause I love her over everything else.. (you know how that goes) But I always loved Mercedes and now the Pitbull is my favorite breed.. Shes very smart / loving and everything I could think of.. Perfect.

She walks very good (go on 4 mile walks then shes tired) She knows shake and sit. she will tip her bowl over when shes done or if its empty she will bring it to me. I say hey! when she does something wrong and I can say get her and she chases the other pup around.

I also have a 4 year old daughter shes in Pre K right now. Shes my everything and I got a Photobucket setup for this site so you can check some pics out. (Gonna add more of the pups soon!) --> http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/WhiteAPBT/
:hi

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: American Pitbull new to forums!

Postby haranka » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 am

welcome mike 8)

spammie

Re: American Pitbull new to forums!

Postby spammie » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”