Hello. New member from massachusetts

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
spammie

Re: Hello. New member from massachusetts

Postby spammie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome Matt. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Here's a sample intro for ideas
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
Also, we'd love to see pictures of your crew

Kahne131
Matured Bully

Postby Kahne131 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 am

:welcome: Im from MA too nice to see another person from MA around here. Hope you stick around!

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

Hi! I'm orginally from Rhode Island (but have transplanted to Florida).

Blue jada wrote: But if they have to stay home alone, they have run of the house.

This statement is sort of startling...you're saying you allow your two pit bull dogs to have free run of the house together?

If so...you're going to get a lot of suggestions against doing that. These are Pit Bulls...they were bred for years and years to fight other dogs. Your two might not be fighting, but what happens if one has a toy the other wants? What if they do get into a fight...I don't know if you've ever witnessed one but it's crazy how fast and strong they can be...and determined.

I'm not trying to frighten you of your own dogs...and I'm not trying to crap on your dogs. I'm going to guess they're awesome (as are mine) :)) But if you want to have them in your life for a long time, I would highly suggest separating them when there isn't someone there to supervise. They are animals after all, and no matter what has been your experience in the past, instinct will kick in if the opportunity presents itself.

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Blue jada wrote:Ok. Im an aerospace engineer and work with stealth fighter jet materials, specifically the
F-35 lightning.

My husband was the 1st military crew chief to work on that jet and he is currently in a management position for the same program/jet. He talks a lot about that dang thing, you'd think it is made of gold ( might as well, with what one costs!) We are at Edwards AFB, where these jets are still being tested.

Welcome and thank you for considering to separate your dogs. When you are not there there are so many things that can go wrong, even when dogs seem to get along well for years. A friend of mine lost a male and female pit bull a little over a month ago, over a fight that ended up with both passing. You just don't want to come home to that.
Welcome.

spammie

Postby spammie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”