Meet My Beautiful Sidekick, Roxy :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Foxy Roxy
Newborn Bully

Meet My Beautiful Sidekick, Roxy :)

Postby Foxy Roxy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Say hello to my almost 2 year old Roxy! Her papers say Boxer-Lab, but me thinks otherwise. Don't y'all?

Roxy was rescued from the doorstep of a veterinary clinic in Killeen, TX. Someone left her there early in the morning completely emaciated with a note saying "My name is Roxy, please find me a good home." My sister took her in because she was looking for another dog, and she looked like a small dog in the photo (she was just a few months old). I had fallen in love with her the second I met her as a puppy, the most sweet, loving, gentle animal I'd ever met. The only thing she wanted from people was love, and I gave her plenty of it. As soon as her health returned, so did her energy. Puppy mode - ENGAGED! My sister fell pregnant soon after taking the dog in, and she had Roxy up until my nephew was about a year old. Never a nip, never a grumble, never any problem. Eventually I began to notice the dogs behavior change with me since nobody had taken the time to bond with her in the house. When I came to visit I was the only thing she cared about (which was often). Then one day after a tinkle on the carpet my sister told me to take her! :D :inlove: She came home with me that day and we've been inseparable ever since.

I have to say, I never thought I'd ever be saying this about any dog let alone a Pitt. My dad never wanted house pets, so I never learned so properly socialize myself with animals. I had friends with dogs, cats, etc, but even though they were fun to play with I never understood the man-beast relationship. I can recall saying that the only way I'd own a dog is if it was an outside dog. I was a firm believer that animals did not belong in my habitation. Regardless if I liked playing with them.

Foxy Roxy
Newborn Bully

Re: Meet My Beautiful Sidekick, Roxy :)

Postby Foxy Roxy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:53 pm

I almost forgot, this dog is insanely quick lol.

BabyReba

Re: Meet My Beautiful Sidekick, Roxy :)

Postby BabyReba » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”