Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
ames
Newborn Bully

Hello

Postby ames » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 am

Hi, my name is Amy, I'm 35 and live in Quincy, MA. My pup is almost 3 and his name is Gargamel. He was taken from his litter when he was about 4 weeks old due to them turning on him. It was touch and go and by 5 and a half weeks he went home with my boyfriend. He is an American Staffodshire Terrier. I love all the bully breeds, but am partial to my boy. Of course he is super smart and the best pup there is ;) Love chatting and learning new things and about new people and of course the dogs. Mel loves balls, all kinds, all sizes and needs to have one in his mouth or near by every waking moment. I have been on here for a while but never actually posted.

Look forward to hearing your stories. Hope to have some good conversations and hope you all have a nice day!

With his family, pre drama

here is my boy around 3 months

1 year

keeping busy while I work

Loves his flirt pole

and the beach

cooling off in a lake

loves to tug

hates being dressed in costumes (first and last Halloween, lol, is looks could kill)

my ghetto spring pole :)

and here he is a few months ago, had to cheat since he is not a fan of hats...

ames
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby ames » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 am

I also just realized that I joined exactly a year ago today, that is kinda freaky... OK sorry just noticed that...

IndigoTerra
Newborn Bully

Postby IndigoTerra » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Your boy is absolutely adorable! Don't you just love how they snuggle up on the couch under a blankie? Mine would rather steal the blankets from me haha, but having her own is just as good :) Welcome!

ames
Newborn Bully

Postby ames » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

IndigoTerra wrote:Your boy is absolutely adorable! Don't you just love how they snuggle up on the couch under a blankie? Mine would rather steal the blankets from me haha, but having her own is just as good :) Welcome!

totally just as good, I call my boy the heaterator cause I always make him be my blanket when I get home from work

Thank you for the kind words :)

Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:31 pm

*Bounces up and down* Hai! :yipee:

Maybe that's a little overzealous.... lol I hope you like it over here, you'd make a fantastic addition. ;) No pressure though. lol

(Celestial88)

AllisonPitbullLvr

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

WOW! He is a looker!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Welcome to PBF, both of you! :welcome:

ames
Newborn Bully

Postby ames » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Celesteandthebullies wrote:*Bounces up and down* Hai! :yipee:

Maybe that's a little overzealous.... lol I hope you like it over here, you'd make a fantastic addition. ;) No pressure though. lol

(Celestial88)

YAY thanks to you, girl :) you are so sweet, thanks, lol.

I figured I may as well give it a go and learn some new things and see some cutie pie pups!

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:WOW! He is a looker!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Welcome to PBF, both of you! :welcome:

thank you very much :)

AmstaffMommy
Bully Ambassador

Postby AmstaffMommy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 am

He is super handsome! But he looks a lot older than 4 weeks in that picture with his litter mates.

welcome!

ames
Newborn Bully

Postby ames » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks, And welcome yourself :)

figured it was pre drama, I wasn't aware he ever went back to see the litter but thanks, I will have to ask my now ex. These pics showed up about 2 years ago when I had Gargamel full time. I was told Mel was the alpha and got his paw caught in a door and when they came home the litter hard turned on him, presumably to put him in his place? The ex was a real tool we pretty much puppy shared for the first 9 months (I worked 7-7 3 days) and when I was off I took him for the 4 days. Then my schedule changed to a perfect 4-12 so no alarms to wake me up and I get 3 or 4 pre work daylight hours to play. Took him full time around 9 months. Was also told I would get his papers but they have never come through. He would just be my pet so it's not important to me in that regards. Especially with all his scars. Would not be surprised if he brought him back at some point and I didn't know. How old do they look? I'm as bad at figuring out kid ages let alone pups lol.

AmstaffMommy
Bully Ambassador

Postby AmstaffMommy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

ames wrote:Thanks, And welcome yourself :)

figured it was pre drama, I wasn't aware he ever went back to see the litter but thanks, I will have to ask my now ex. These pics showed up about 2 years ago when I had Gargamel full time. I was told Mel was the alpha and got his paw caught in a door and when they came home the litter hard turned on him, presumably to put him in his place? The ex was a real tool we pretty much puppy shared for the first 9 months (I worked 7-7 3 days) and when I was off I took him for the 4 days. Then my schedule changed to a perfect 4-12 so no alarms to wake me up and I get 3 or 4 pre work daylight hours to play. Took him full time around 9 months. Was also told I would get his papers but they have never come through. He would just be my pet so it's not important to me in that regards. Especially with all his scars. Would not be surprised if he brought him back at some point and I didn't know. How old do they look? I'm as bad at figuring out kid ages let alone pups lol.

In that picture, they look like around 3 or 4 months old (12 - 14 weeks), do you remember the breeders name, I have an Amstaff too.

This is Rocky at 10 weeks (a week after we brought him home)

Here is Rocky around 12 weeks old

Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 pm

I love his "eyeliner" and the little spot on his lip. My friend calls them "kissing spots"

Kahne131
Matured Bully

Postby Kahne131 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

:welcome: Im just two towns over from you! hope you enjoy it here! your pup is so cute!

ames
Newborn Bully

Postby ames » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

AmstaffMommy wrote:In that picture, they look like around 3 or 4 months old (12 - 14 weeks), do you remember the breeders name, I have an Amstaff too.

You have a georgeous looking pup! Love his face! I only know the first name, which is why I am having a hard time. I gave up, lol. It was nancy though.

Havok wrote:i love the hot dog costume!

thanks, his face in that cracks me up, my poor pup, lol

Celesteandthebullies wrote:I love his "eyeliner" and the little spot on his lip. My friend calls them "kissing spots"

thanks, i call it his sweet spot and when I say "sweet spot kiss" he sticks out his lip so I can kiss him on his spot :) pups rock!! lol

Kahne131 wrote::welcome: Im just two towns over from you! hope you enjoy it here! your pup is so cute!

Hey thanks! Love fellow massholes nice to see you on here :) I hope I will enjoy it, but I still cant post anywhere, lol. Hopefully I get approved at some point, lol...

ames
Newborn Bully

Postby ames » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:35 pm

seriously, how long does it take to get approval to post elsewhere?

patty

Postby patty » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 pm

:hi The holidays must have kept the moderators busy! I'm sure they will be around shortly.

Your boy is a heartthrob :inlove:

Return to “Introductions”