I'm Back after 5 years and 1 month!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby BlockyDog » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 am

Its been so long since I have visited this site and I must say it's good to be home. Lots has changed since my last post on Nov 17 2006. I now have 2 kids a 4 year old and a 4 month old, started a new job, and to add to this years stress i went a head got a new Blue bully who is also 4 months old. My profile picture brings back some amazing memories and some sad ones too. Cotto the white pup in the picture past due to kidney failure and Jazz was sent to a friend of mine after my first daughter was born. The good news is I still see her from time to time and she is doing great her best friend is a chin ease water whatever that ugly hairless dog that looks like a lion.

Now Introducing Mighty Blue Bishop pic taken @ 7 Months

He is a handfull. Full of energy but loads of fun. He is now 12 weeks old weighing in at 35 pounds. He's a mush. All that I love in this breed.

Blocky
BlockyDog
Newborn Bully

Re: I'm Back after 5 years and 1 month!

Postby spammie » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:33 am

Welcome back. As far as I can tell, you're still an active member.
spammie
Regulator

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 am

I'm guessing you meant to say 7 weeks, not 7 months? lol

What happened with rehoming your dog if you don't mind me asking? Why not keep her instead of getting another?
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:43 pm

welcome home :)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby BlockyDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 am

trexgorawrrrrr wrote:I'm guessing you meant to say 7 weeks, not 7 months? lol

What happened with rehoming your dog if you don't mind me asking? Why not keep her instead of getting another?

Lol yes I meant weeks.

Jazz's new owner is an amazing person and they have unbelievable bond. Plus her best freind is a Chinese crested powderpuff what ever those dogs area called. I don't have the heart to rip them apart. She takes amazing care of her being a dog grommer she is always with her
BlockyDog
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions