New to forum - introduction!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New to forum - introduction!

Postby Cdub7 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Cara and I'm from eastern CT! I have 3 Pits right now, 2 of my own and one foster. We are currently looking for new parents for our foster, Remi. She is an 11 month old beautiful blue pit. She is spayed, up to date on all shots, crate trained, house broken, super sweet and loving, and VERY energetic!
She definitely needs a home and new parents who can take the time to make sure she gets tons of exercise!
She also loves allot her doggies, pays no attention to cats, doesn't bark at anything (except to get out of her crate) is good off leash (most of the time and she actually walks herself on the leash haha), she smiles with full teeth (super cute), and I doesn't seem to have much pray drive as far as going after any outside critters.

Anywho - just wanted to introduce myself and let people know why I am here. I used to be one of those people who was nervous about the pitbull breed but now that we have our own (3 years now!) I would never get another breed :)
Cdub7
Newborn Bully

Re: New to forum - introduction!

Postby spammie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions