Hello from Beaux!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Beaux!

Postby slq03 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Steve, I'm 26 and live in MD. I have recently rescued a handsome 1.5 year old pit that I named Beaux. Funny story on how it came about, I actually saw him on the shelter's website, but he was in a foster home. Although I really wanted to meet him, I decided to go to the shelter anyway because I knew there was no shortage of pits to rescue. I walk in the door and there he is! :wow His foster mom was taking him in to get neutered. That's when I knew it was meant to be, and I was able to bring him home later that week and have been spoiling him ever since lol

This is actually my second pit, my first is a short and stocky blue guy named Lucian, unfortunately my ex has "custody", but I still get updates on him :thumbsup: I have always had a love for pitbulls. Their loyalty, devotion, and live to please mentality cannot be beat. It's unfortunate the reputation they have received, so I'm making it my goal to make Beaux an ambassador for the breed. On that note, we start obedience classes Jan. 7 :headbang:

I've been coming to these forums for a little while now, but obviously this is the first time I've posted. I look forward to learning more and applying it to my new best bud. Here are some pics of Beaux for your viewing pleasure. Take notice to how his tail is blurry in all the pics...apparently he is a very depressed pup :tongue:

slq03
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Beaux!

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Welcome! Thank you for rescuing!!! He is a cutie :)

I hope you don't live in PG County...?

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hello from Beaux!

Postby spammie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions