Hi! I'm a newbie here!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi! I'm a newbie here!

Postby Trish APBT » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Lucky, 28 years old currently residing in the Philippines. I had been around with so many breeds such as rottweiller, golden retriever, labrador, boxer, german sheperd and mostly the "askals or azkals" (the most common breed here in our country). But i must admit the moment i had my first Pitbull, i truly fell in love with the breed. One thing that makes me love them more is the reputation that the people had cursed them. I wanna help change their image and gave them back their reputation.

I do own a beautiful APBT, named Trish. She is already 10mos now. She's my first Pitbull and i love her color - brindle. She's not just a dog to me, she's a friend. Until now i still learn things from her, from her breed and i guess i won't stop learning at all.

Currently i haven't uploaded any pictures of her 'coz i can't choose which one to upload! :) But i promise i will definitely upload some, soon..

I joined this forum to learn as well and be able to do the right things for her since i'm a newbie of her breed.
Trish APBT
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi! I'm a newbie here!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Welcome Lucky :) Nice to have you and Trish join us!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hi! I'm a newbie here!

Postby spammie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions