Hi Yall!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi Yall!

Postby Isabella11 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 am

Hi my names Tim. Im the owner of two female pitbulls. Isabella is 5 months old and weighs 37 lbs. She was rescued at 11 weeks old. Her owner was taking her to the kill shelter cause she was the last puppy he had left and couldnt find someone to take her. Mercedes Is 12 weeks old and weighs 18 lbs. I rescued her on Christmas Eve. She came from an "accidental" litter and was being kept in an abandoned house in Philly. I am new to pit bull ownership. These are my first two and the more I learn the more I realize there is to learn. Ive been talking to a local trainer that deals mainly with pit bulls trying to learn more about them and how to train them.
This is Mercedes

This is Isabella
Isabella11
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi Yall!

Postby spammie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 am

What a great looking crew. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Here's a sample intro for ideas
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Postby Isabella11 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Hmmm about me.... Im 22 yrs old. Ive been an EMT for 6 years. Ive been in the Pa National Guard for almost 4 years. I love being outdoors. Ive loved pitbulls for a long time but was unable to own one till a few months ago. I am helping run an Animal rescue right now also. I have a girlfriend and she has a seven year old daughter. They are both dog lovers as well. Anything else yall wanna know just ask. Im not good at talking about myself but will answer any questions yall have.
Isabella11
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Gorgeous dogs!!!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby spammie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Good to have you. This is a great place to learn about the breed.
Enjoy
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions