Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby kaliblue » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 am

Hi!

These are currently the only photos I have of mine. A little bit about her, she is about 3 years old. I took over her care after someone I knew was no longer able to care for her. Little to my knowledge, she was surrendered to the SPCA where she stayed for 5 days. I got news and went right to the SPCA, and found out she was not approved for adoption due to her lack of obedience to their commands. Long story short, I am the proud owner of an awesome pitbull who did not deserve to be put down. She has become my main focus and she's been doing great, aside from catching kennel cough from the SPCA. Best of all, she's great with kids and other dogs.

Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I have of her. I'll try to snap some new ones as soon as time allows. Enjoy!

PS. I'll be in the relocating indefinitely in the south suburbs of the Chicagoland area if anyone knows of good spots to take a play pitbull!

kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby kaliblue » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am

hmmm...i'm not sure why the images aren't working. mine is posted on flickr.com and i've double checked that link on them already
kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Postby kaliblue » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

_MG_4259 by tenvibes, on Flickr

_MG_4270 by tenvibes, on Flickr
kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Hello!

Postby TahsSunny » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 am

Welcome!.

O my, she is cute!. Who's the pup next to her in the bottom pic?.

What kind of camera do you use?.
TahsSunny
Addicted to PBF

Postby kaliblue » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 am

thanks TahsSunny!

the pup belongs to a cousin of mine. those shots were with a canon t1i
kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Postby kaliblue » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

Oh, I forgot to tell a little bit about myself. Currently I'm out in San Jose, CA for a rotation. I'm from Matteson, IL which is about 45 minutes south of Chicago.
kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Postby kaliblue » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 am

ok let's do this the right way..

I'm from the south suburbs of Chicago. I've always had a love for pitbulls ever since I first seen the movie Homeward Bound as a kid. Chance really carved a soft spot for pits in my heart. I love their athleticism and great curiosity (although it can get them into trouble at times). This will be the first dog I've owned, but I've had my fair share of experience in raising/helping to raise pups of different breeds. My second favorite thus far are huskies.

Since I like to take part in hiking and other outdoor activities, my ultimate goal is to have Kali apart of that.
kaliblue
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

Welcome! I'm glad you got her and put in the effort she needed. She is a looker!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby spammie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions