Rikki & Maggie

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Rikki & Maggie

Postby xoorikkixo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello
I am 24 year old FEMALE and my name is Rikki :) . I am currently living in Maine with my boyfriend, and we currently have one Pit! Her name is Maggie. She just turned three in October, we have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She is truly the best dog I have ever owned. The biggest cuddle bug ever!! I hope some day to be able to rescue another pit from a shelter but now is not a good time for us.

I am joining the forums because she has really bad allergies and I am hoping to get some advice and see what others have been using for food. It seems like my vet has tried everything and if Maggie don't have one reaction its another. She got stung by a bee once and had to be rushed to the E-Vet. She swelled up so bad she could not even see. Thank fully it has only happened once!

Thanks for reading!! :cheers:
xoorikkixo
Newborn Bully

Re: Rikki & Maggie

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 pm

:welcome: Glad to have you! There are many of us on here with allergy dogs, myself included. Take a look/search in the Health section and you will find many threads about allergies. Everything from seasonal, to bugs, to houshold items, to foods. It took me about a year or so to figure out one of mine is allergic to chicken and Febreeze. Hope you enjoy it here, and see you around!

Edit to add... I dated a guy named Rikky lol never heard it as a girls name...
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Rikki & Maggie

Postby spammie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions