Saying hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Saying hi

Postby DocCola » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Hello all,

My name is Ajay and I am a fellow pit bull owner and lover. I got my first pit in 2008 not long after I returned from my tour in Iraq. He was a rescue I found online one day while just browsing for no particular reason and for some reason I just had to get him. I went and met my boy, who I named Rainier, and instantly fell in love with the pup. He was about 3 months old, slightly under weight but full of energy and love. I took him home and it was quite the road from there. Took some hard work to get him properly house trained and to get him to eat without fear. I don't know much about his back round or his previous owner(s) but I always stayed patient with him. It made me really sad when I realized he has a severe fear of belts. Any time I would go to take mine off getting out of uniform or into civilian clothes he would hide or cower and shake. Hate to think of why.

But all in all he is a wonderful dog. Extremely devoted to me and has been a great companion. He currently lives with my father in the states while I finish my tour here in South Korea. Can't wait to get back home to my buddy. I've actually been thinking about rescuing another when I get home. He's wonderful with all other dogs, shows no territorial habits so I think a playmate would be great for him.

Anyway, just wanted to make a quick introduction. I'll make sure to post a few pics of him when I can get access to them on my personal computer.
DocCola
Newborn Bully

Re: Saying hi

Postby APBT<3er » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 pm

:welcome:
Kudos to you for rescuing, theres no better feeling in the world. Can't wait to hear more about Rainier and to see some pics to! :)
APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby haranka » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:13 pm

:hi Ajay
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Welcome!! :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator