Full House!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Full House!

Postby wowoklol » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Hello PBF!
My name is Ben and I am the proud owner of 2 wonderful female APBTs Nina and Hailey along with a veritable arsenal of other animals including 24 corn snakes, 4 Rosy boas, 3 Ball pythons, 17 leopard geckos, 1 Cali King snake, 4 cats, a few thousand mealworms and Blaptica dubia roaches(feeders!) a girlfriend and two boys aged 4 and 6! Sounds like fun right!? Yep, all nestled together here in central Ohio snug as a bug in a rug. Hailey was my first dog. We got her from a co-worker of my g/f at the time. She told us she had a "bulldog" puppy that she couldn't properly take care of because of her work schedule. We were looking for a dog so we thought we'd check her out. I'm sure most here have at least seen pictures of little rednose puppies right? Well I couldn't tell right away what breed she was, but man was she CUTE! Knowing she wasn't just a "bulldog", I asked and was told... Pitbull..... At that point, I don't believe I had ever even seen an American pitbull terrier so I wasn't sure what to think.. You know, only hearing what we hear on the news etc. But we decided to give her a shot anyhow and I'm sure glad we did! Fast forward about 5 years.. While I'm working doing installations for the Cable Company, I come across a customer who had 2 large pens on a back porch, in a bad neighborhood, Full of pupppies! I felt bad knowing their current plight, and possible unknown future so we decided to "adopt" another! So at this point, Nina is almost 4 and Hailey is going on 9. We are all doing pretty well barring a few little "flare-ups" between the girls. I actually have to keep them separated at the moment in fear of another fight but that's for another thread! I'll be posting some pics here soon! I look forward to interacting with you folks and seeing a bunch of cute pics/stories of this Wonderful breed we own!!
wowoklol
Newborn Bully

Re: Full House!

Postby wowoklol » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 pm

There is Nina! I called her "Nini Mascara" because of the black around her eyes. I'm so bad with pet names.. Everyone has about 10! LOL
wowoklol
Newborn Bully

Re: Full House!

Postby spammie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

I've lived with 2 apbt's that had to be separated. Not ideal, but it's managable.
Welcome
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions