Hey hey hey Admin!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey hey hey Admin!!!

Postby TheCrAzYbAdBoY » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Lol sorry but I introduced myself and I still cant post anywhere else and I have some questions for u guys. I need some help!!! My puppy woke up limping this mornin and I think I should take him to the vet but no insurance on him yet. Also he keeps pissin and chocolate inside although he knows for a fact hes supposed to go outside. Help help help!!!
TheCrAzYbAdBoY
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey hey hey Admin!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:16 pm

You need to go back to your first introduction and answer the questions the Mod/Admin asked you. It would also help if you gave a proper intro. We require this here to cut back on trolls/spammers/people with ill intentions.

BTW :welcome: Look around the Health and Training sections for some info that will likely apply to your questions and has already been discussed before.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby TheCrAzYbAdBoY » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

I tried to answer but the thread was already locked so couldnt respond. Looked around a little bit didnt find somethin that would answer my exact question but okay
TheCrAzYbAdBoY
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Sorry, I don't know why I locked the thread. I do this often at 3 or 4 in the morning, so I may have not been fully awake.
I would like to hear about you though. Not your bank account number, but why did you choose this breed, any future plan...stuff like that
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions