Ace

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Ace

Postby kmvdog58 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi,
My name is Keith. Just joined the forum today as I'm a new pitbull owner. My dog's name is Ace and he's 6 weeks old. I hope to gain any info that will help me become a better owner! Thanks!!!
kmvdog58
Newborn Bully

Re: Ace

Postby kmvdog58 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Ok... so i just read the "proper" way to introduce section and I know i\my first post was definitely lacking LOL!!
My name is Keith, I'm 36 years old, live in Taunton, MA and just got my first American Pitbull. I've lived with 2 boxers in the past. Neither "belonged" to me but became a part of my family as far as I'm concerned!! When i met my current fiance, she had a 3 year old boxer who had lose use of his front legs due to severe nerve damage. For approx a year we tried numerous remedies to include laser therapy, massage, accupunctor (i know spelled that wrong..lol) and few others. Needless to say, we lost him in August. It was quite devastating to both of us. We recently decided to get a new member of the family and got Ace last week! This is my first dog I'm raising from a pup and would really appreciate some advise from educated pit owners. Thanks soo Much!!!!
kmvdog58
Newborn Bully

Re: Ace

Postby spammie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Welcome to PBF. I'm sorry about the loss of your Boxer. This is a great place to the ins and outs of responsible bully ownership.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions