Hey its the Rockman!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey its the Rockman!!!

Postby Rockman205 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi all my name is DeJuan Hendrix im 24 years old from Birmingham, Al, I have a loving wife and 2 kids a 4 yr old girl and a 6week old puppy named Rocko. Ive owned many dogs in my life but this is my 1st pit bull and im curious to know all about our breed of dogs. I havent owned a dog in over 4 yrs because i was in the Army stationed in Germany. im out now in civilian life trying to adapt. Hopefully i can find alot of useful information in this forum.
Rockman205
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey its the Rockman!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 pm

:welcome: From one veteran to another, thank you for your service! I'm from LA(Lower Alabama/FloraBama ;) )There are tons of info on this board for you to soak in. Start in the Training and Health sections to help get you started. Is it at all possible for you to get your pup back with his siblings and mom for a couple more weeks? This time period is a crucial time that the pup needs to learn certain things from them. If you can't, please be prepared for the road ahead of you. You will have to work 10 times harder at socialization, training, mouthy-ness, etc than others with pups coming from a responsible/ethical breeder or rescue.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Rockman205 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

I wish I could but the previous owner is moving and was trying to unload the pups before they left which was yesterday. I've been reading a lot of training and understand how patient I have to be with a young pup but I'm up for the challenge. Thanx for the welcome
Rockman205
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

Welcome to PBF and thank you for your service.
There's a lot of wisdom here about the breed.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions