************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby APBTsRock » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi, my name is Yvonne and am a nut for bully breeds. Currently I own an 8yr old APBT - Mia, an Am Bull, 10yrs old -Bo. Deena my 9yr old Boxer/pit mix and Joey a little Rat Terrier, maybe around 4 or 5. In the past I've owned an Eng Bulldog, 3 Bull Terriers, an Aussie mix (or Bearded Collie) and the love of my life .. an Am Staff. All of my dogs have been/are companions. Someday, likely after I retire, I'd like to get into therapy and agility.
I live in the desert out here in So. Cal., am married with no kids. My other pets are 2 Desert tortoises, 2 Sulcata tortoises, a canary, cat and 3 hermit crabs. A fish tank too but I dont count the fish. I dont really have any hobbies other than gardening and being with my dogs. Dogs are my passion.
I discovered dog message boards back it 2000 and its amazing how much I've learned from them. If only my dogs knew how much better their lives are because of these boards. I still post regularly to a couple but thought I would check out some new ones specifically about bull breeds. Hope to learn a little more and maybe help educate too.
Picture of Mia and the gang
APBTsRock
Newborn Bully

Re: New member

Postby spammie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions