Sup there hallo I am Monkey

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Sup there hallo I am Monkey

Postby sickmonkey » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Heyyyy I'm Sam and/or Monkey from Nebraska. :) I actually had an account on here aaaages ago, and used to lurk around on the site all the time. I came back to lurk some more but apparently you have to have an account to look at anything interesting, so here I am again. xD I'm pretty much just here to creep on all your collective knowledge and puppy pictures. I don't have a pit bull, but I decided long ago (when I first made an account) that it was the perfect breed for me, and I'm planning on adopting one as soon as possible. I'm a college student right now, so it could be a while til I'm financially stable enough to provide a 'forever home', but I can at least foster, amirite?

I do have a dog, a welsh springer spaniel. Well technically she's my mom's but secretly she's mine. Her name is Brecken, which I think is Welsh for freckled, but I like to call her Boop and Squishface and Widdle Buppyface.

You can see why. Wook at her with her widdle Santa toy. She's precious.

Anyway yeah I'm Sam, I'm 18, I'm majoring in computer science but probz changing to Classics, and I'm not super interesting. I play the violin really badly and like to read (mostly horror and sci fi). And that's it about me. :B Idk how much I'll post on here since I don't really have anything to contribute that's pit bull related, but I look forward to commenting on your dog pictures with 'Aww wookit his face!' and other such inanities.
sickmonkey
Newborn Bully

Re: Sup there hallo I am Monkey

Postby sickmonkey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Bump?
sickmonkey
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Holy cow, the mods totally over looked your thread! Ah...
Well, :welcome: and thank you for being responsible enough to know that you love PBs but aren't in a good spot for one right now. There are individuals twice your age that still haven't figured that out yet. I vote for your interaction despite not having a PB, you seem intelligent and funny and like a good addition to PBF. (plus, there are a couple members here who don't have PBs) We can use more input from people like you! :nana:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby spammie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm so sorry, I totally missed your first post. :whip:
Anyway, welcome to PBF. Read all you can and ask questions. And yes, fostering would be great.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions