Newbie here!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie here!

Postby iRawr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Hey guys!

So I'm 20 yrs old, and live out here in Connecticut. Sounds exciting huh? So I've done plenty of research on pit bulls, and have been around many and I love them. It wasn't until recently (literally) that I was able to adopt one of my own. He's a 1 yr old male I adopted from an animal control facility. He isn't neutered and has plenty of bad habits, but what dog that's been locked up wouldnt? He's very smart and a great dog so far, but like I said he has his issues. I've been doing pretty good at solving the problems I'm facing but I will likely be seeking advice for others. It feels great to finally own a pit bull of my own and I am already changing the minds of people who had the sterotypical mindset about them. Anyway, I've renamed him Crash (which suits him so perfectly due to our ride home!) because when he was adopted he had a number, not a name. Will get some pictures soon and I'll be checking out the forums to see all the beautiful pits out there! :hi
iRawr
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie here!

Postby iRawr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Here he is!
iRawr
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Welcome!!! He's so cute!

My boxers nickname is Crash due to his prevalence of running into things that are in plain view.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby patty » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:27 pm

AWWW Crash is adorable!! Welcome to the forum glad to have you.
patty
Forum Junky

Postby Azul » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 am

He's very cute! Looks great in the snow, too.

Why didn't animal control have him neutered before you adopted him? That seems rather strange. Hope you can get him done soon! :)
Azul
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 am

Welcome. Look into neutering as soon as possible. I'm surprised AC adopted out an intact male.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions