Pitbull Mommy from Northern Illinois!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby rubyandstewiesmom » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 32 year old mommy to 4. A 16 month old little human boy, a 2 1/2 year old American Bulldog/Pit mix named Stewie, and a Red Nosed Pitbull named Ruby Sue!
I'm so excited to be on here...it feels so good to have others out there who are as passionate about their pits as I am. I've been feeling a bit lonely lately as a lot of people just don't see my dogs as the big lovers I do! So...it will be nice to feel welcomed here!

If anyone else is from the Northern Illinois area and ever wants to get together with your pups....let me know!
rubyandstewiesmom
Newborn Bully

Postby TahsSunny » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 am

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!.

Got any pics of your dogs?.
TahsSunny
Addicted to PBF

Re: Pitbull Mommy from Northern Illinois!

Postby rubyandstewiesmom » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 am

Oops....forgot a bit more info....

I actually got into the breed after meeting my brother's new dog...a red nosed pitbull. I loved him instantly and had to have one...so I went out and found one at a local shelter. Ruby Sue was only about 5 months old when I got her, and she quickly became the love of my life. She was lonely though...and seeing how much fun she had at the dog park, I found a pit/american bulldog mix puppy on craigslist for her. (And for me!). She has been happy ever since to have her little "bother" Stewie. He is a handful...but worth his weight in gold! I've only owned pitbulls now for about 3 years. I grew up with Border Collies, but never had a deep love of them.

I have been known to wear t-shirts that say "I sleep with pitbulls" and other such embarassing phrases that make my husband cringe.
rubyandstewiesmom
Newborn Bully

Postby rubyandstewiesmom » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 am

Here are pics! Ask and you shall receive!

Ruby Sue!

Stewie

Santa Claus came to our house!!! New beds and Stuffies!

Babies and Pitbulls....or Dentist and Pitbull?? (And she really doesn't mind this...honestly....her tail was wagging the whole time!!!) :)
rubyandstewiesmom
Newborn Bully

Postby TahsSunny » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:18 am

Your dogs are adorable!. They really are cute. I love the beds, how big and comfy they are. I love the last pic!.
TahsSunny
Addicted to PBF

Postby spammie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions