Hello everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone

Postby chantico » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm

I joined this board about 8 yrs ago when i got my first pit bull..i have sense forgot that password and username...this board helped me so much and I'm glad to be a part of it again. I currently have one pit bull...her name is chantico and i believe she is the perfect dog...she's affectionate, she loving and is the calmest pit bull i have ever met in my life. I rescued her after she was abandoned by her owners during the grassfires in bastrop. the vet that was fostering her said she was special needs and that she was a seizure dog..she said they had lots of problems with her and thought the had an allergy to red dye OR she would seize in stressful situations...well since coming to live with me she has yet to have a seizure so we are glad about that. she is 1 yr and and half. After the death of my two pits in august...i didn't think i could own another one...i had them for 6 years and they died..together in an accident and my heart was broken. a friend of a friend of a friend tagged the pic of chanti and a mutual friend sent me the pic and said she was perfect for me...and she was..she is beyond amazing..i am 29 years old, married and have a 2 yr old daughter. I love animals...especially dogs, i love competitive cheerleading and tumbling and i love to be crafty..i have a photography business that is tons of fun. and thats me :)
chantico
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone

Postby spammie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 am

Welcome back
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions