my new baby

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
spammie

Re: my new baby

Postby spammie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 pm

jchernandez wrote:My name is Jeanette, I just rescued a beautiful boy named polo from a local kill shelter. He along with my son are the love of my life. I have already experienced the good the bad and the ugly of owning a pit has not even been a month yet. The good. He is a beautifully good natured boy. Takes everything my son throws at him in stride. The bad a neighbor with an aggressive dog which happens to be a lab lunged for not only my pit who.was in a harness and sitting looking at the dog with his head tilted to the side as to say what is your deal? But also my son. The ugly. A boyfriend of a neighbor kicked him so hard in the nose that my poor baby polo was sneezing so very hard. The offense a flee bite he was actually trying to flee bite himself. Now I keep both my boys under. A watchful eye and spoil them both. I no longer allow others bully my boys. I left my neighbor's apartment as soon as my boy was kicked. Here are pics of my <!

Whoa! I almost couldn't find the text. There's a sticky in this section on how to post pictures.
You are your dogs protector, and somebody kicked your dog in the face? Nice friends. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

:welcome: To post pictures you need to use a host site like PhotoBucket, Image shack or Tapatalk. There is a How To link on the main page of Introductions. Thank you for adopting! Can't wait to see pics of him...

afrikaPB
Matured Bully

Postby afrikaPB » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 am

It can take a few days until an admin has a moment to approve new members to the forum.
Your son and dog look like best friends, really sweet photos.
:welcome:

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”