Hey guys, would love to learn more about my new puppy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby dlafont » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi,
My name is Derek and my girlfriend and I just got a beautiful 5 month old male pitbull puppy named Ares. I am excited to browse these forums and learn more about my new friend. :)
dlafont
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey guys, would love to learn more about my new puppy

Postby spammie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am

Welcome Derek, can you tell us a little about yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Postby dlafont » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Well, I'm 21 years old. I've pretty much had a dog growing up my whole life. Right now I'm working at Trail Appliances in deliveries, and my girlfriend just got her degree as a paralegal and is searching for a job. I still live at home with my parents, and Tiffany is over so much, she may as well live here too haha.

My sister and I both got a new pup from the same litter, both males. Tiffany and I are VERY excited to have little Ares in our life. We've been studying literally nonstop since we've got him. We've almost got him house trained. Still has the odd accident inside but it's going well.

We keep the two pups separate for the most part. When they're together, it's only under supervision and of they start getting too rough, we just separate them.

I'm here because Tiffany and I both want to give Ares a happy, fun, obedient life. And I feel like this is a good place to begin.
dlafont
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

dlafont wrote:I'm here because Tiffany and I both want to give Ares a happy, fun, obedient life. And I feel like this is a good place to begin.

The first part of this is very refreshing to hear, the second part I strongly agree with!

:welcome:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby dlafont » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

jamielvsaustin wrote:The first part of this is very refreshing to hear, the second part I strongly agree with!

:welcome:

Thank you for the welcoming words! Can't wait to begin my experience here on the forums. Everyone seems very knowledgable and pleasant.
dlafont
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions