Bully Pride Pitbull rescue HI GUYS!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Bully Pride Pitbull rescue HI GUYS!

Postby BullyPrideRescue » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 am

hey guys I am happy to be here. I have been meaning to join a few forums lately to share my rescue but man oh man its busy. I am excited to be here and share our adoptable dogs and theire photos :)
we are a rescue located in east tn. We are not 501c3 but do have a state exempt status. Our main goal is outreach and education and as you will see on our facebook we like to have fun and interact with our network base. Since I am a just a single person I do not take in but one or 2 dogs at a time and if a trusted foster is in place have another there. But we like to keep it small as it allows us more time to focus on the dog, training and really getting to know the personality.

please come check us out on facebook and like us. I hope that we will be accepted here with open arms and can network as well

here are 2 dogs in our rescue

Boots is a 61/2 yr old pit mix... we are thinking american bull dog or dogue de bordeaux he was pulled out of a high kill shelter in alabama

Prissy Loo is a 4 1/2 yr old pitbull mix and poor thing pretty much has no ears they are cut so short. she was pulled out of a high kill shelter in KY

BullyPrideRescue
Newborn Bully

Re: Bully Pride Pitbull rescue HI GUYS!

Postby spammie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions