New here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New here

Postby giggsdog » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 am

Hi, I have been grooming dogs for 19yrs. I grew up showing dogs (Borzoi & Whippets), and live in Las Vegas. Friday night while at the grocery store I ended up with more than I went to the store for, LOL. A young blue male pitty jumped in my van while I was loading up my bags. He is unneutered, not chipped, & was wearing a choke chain with a piece of leash hanging that he obviously chewed through, he is also about 15lbs underweight. He is an Amstaff type, but deffinatly all Pitty. I brought him home I have 3 kids under 11-4yrs old he loves them, I have 2 cats rolls on his back to be rubbed on by them, my Lhasa Apso & Chihuahua love him.

I have taken him to work with me everyday the customers love him, everywhere I walk him I meet new people. He even won my husband over. So he has an appointment next week to get fixed, chipped, and shots. I plan on getting his CGC & doing therapy work & hoping he takes to agility. I haven't shown a dog in about 5yrs, but hope to get his companion dog # from AKC (the mixed breed/unregistered purebred registry) and getting his C.D. Anyway Giggs has a home!!! I have checked with the shelter, newspaper, craigslist nobody is looking for him. How sad for such a laid back awesome boy
giggsdog
Newborn Bully

Re: New here

Postby spammie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

Welcome and thanks for helping him out. Please slow down with him, this new life is new to him. Here's a link for the 2 week shut down. It's never too late to start. Be careful with your smaller pets and kids until you get to know him and visa-versa.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81654
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions