I found a stray Pitbull Sunday morning. Please read.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Re: I found a stray Pitbull Sunday morning. Please read.

Postby Madeleinemom » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Welcome and Thank You for helping this (now very lucky) dog!

Have you thought about creating a Facebook page for Rocko, which also may help with the fundraising? Also, as a suggestion - would your veterinarian take a postdated check for the small remaining balance for the surgery (this in case you cannot raise the remaining funds quickly)?

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

I would also like to thank you for taking him in! Also, for doing what you are to get him fixed up. Do you have the vets info? So that we can call them and make a payment to go towards the operation? You will find that many of us here will not add to a chip in because we just don't trust people, but we will gladly donate directly to the vets office. This way we are still helping and also verifying we aren't getting one pulled over on us. We are all about helping out here, and especially needy animals!

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy it here!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

spammie

Postby spammie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:12 am

Curly_07 wrote:Do you have the vets info? So that we can call them and make a payment to go towards the operation? You will find that many of us here will not add to a chip in because we just don't trust people, but we will gladly donate directly to the vets office. This way we are still helping and also verifying we aren't getting one pulled over on us. We are all about helping out here, and especially needy animals!

Many of us prefer to call the vet directly.
Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Return to “Introductions”