Im creating a photo book about pitbulls!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Im creating a photo book about pitbulls!!!

Postby pattierandolph » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 am

It's my goal to create a coffee table photo book featuring 50+ portraits & stories of pit bulls educate people about the world's most misunderstood breed. Each photo is accompanied by touching stories of love, devotion and friendship, written by each dog's owner. I want to create a project/movement that would paint these VERY MISUNDERSTOOD dogs in a positive light. I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to rescues that help rescue pit bulls and help educate the public about them. . I want to bring people face to face with VERY MISUNDERSTOOD breed, to confront their fears and prejudices and to challenge them to see them in new way. It’s about creating awareness and compassion. Misunderstood is more just a book, it's a movement. I am committed to communicating and raising awareness about issues that face this breed of misunderstood dogs, always in a creative, respectful, and thoughtful way. Because those who spend their lives with pit bull type dogs know that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners!! Anyone interested in have their dog's photo and story featured in the book ( at no cost or fee of course )contact me at misunderstoodpitbulls@gmail.co​m. Thank you for your support!!!
pattierandolph
Newborn Bully

Re: Im creating a photo book about pitbulls!!!

Postby BabyReba » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 am

hi pattie,

if you'd like access to the forums, please tell us a bit more about yourself. do you own a pit bull? how did you get interested in the breed? what do you like to do with your dogs?

thanks!
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions