Greetings!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings!

Postby Shutterwolf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello Everyone, ive recently been posting to a golden retriever forum as i have a fondness for that breed, wanna learn more about them, and cant wait to get one...

However, i currently have a pit mix that i rescued as my first dog, so i figured it would be appropriate to join a pit bull forum as well!

I've been honored to have her for the past (almost) 3 years now, and im guessing her age to be around 4. She adopted me thru a local pit bull rescue i was helping my friend when he got her as a foster. I never wanted a pit bull to be honest, my first dog was supposed to be a golden retriever or a lab of some sort... well i met her and she stole my heart and i wouldnt have it any other way!

A little about myself, I enjoy photography and pretty much anything outdoors. camping, automotive, hiking, biking, dog parks, and various other activities. I also have interest in doing agility with my girl, as she showed interest in it at the pet expo i went to recently that had a small course set up for people to use.

I think that should be enough for now, if you wanna know anything further feel free to ask :)
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Re: Greetings!

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Welcome! Thank you for adaopting :thumbsup:

Read around the forum, there are tons of info here. Feel free to post questions as well, we have some trainers/behaviorists/nutritionists/vets/etc on the board. See you around :welcome:
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Shutterwolf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:16 pm

I see i still dont have the ability to post anywhere else so maybe i need to add more to my intro? So how about a few cute pics of my baby! (if i can get this to work properly... lol) All photography is done by me, pet photography is one of my biggest hobbies and what i enjoy doing the most :)

Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby patty » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 pm

WELCOME to PBF !!!! Thank you for adopting, you will be welcome here.

:inlove: Your girl is beautiful, what is her name? She looks to be in great shape! She should excel in Agility.
patty
Forum Junky

Postby Shutterwolf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm

patty wrote:WELCOME to PBF !!!! Thank you for adopting, you will be welcome here.

:inlove: Your girl is beautiful, what is her name? She looks to be in great shape! She should excel in Agility.

Her name is Shelly :) She was given that name by the rescue organization that she was turned into. Basically someone found her as a stray and contacted the rescue. She definately has the muscles and the energy for agility.
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Shes a looker!!!!
:inlove:
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Shutterwolf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:Shes a looker!!!!
:inlove:

AWWW thanks! the top pic is most recent, with her custom leather collar and her new pack so she can carry her own stuff now instead of me having to carry it for her LOL
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby Shutterwolf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Guessing its only the 1 person that can authorize me for posting elsewhere? :P when are they normally on? not trying to rush, just wanna know when to check so im not hitting refresh every 10 min lol
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 pm

They come thru randomly. It could be tomorrow before they see this. Not sure if they came thru today yet.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Madeleinemom » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Welcome, neighbor and she is adorable (and has a great photographer to capture her) :)
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Postby Shutterwolf » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 am

Madeleinemom wrote:Welcome, neighbor and she is adorable (and has a great photographer to capture her) :)

Thanks! If its ok to do so on this forum once im allowed in, i may make a post offering my photography services to anyone in the area... tryin to save up to get a car and also so i can get my dog into agility! im not a pro by any means, so very inexpensive and just doin it on the side when i can find anyone interested. finding people is the hard part lol
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby BabyReba » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 am

ok, you should have full access. welcome!

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions