New Pitbull Owner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Pitbull Owner

Postby Rachel5555 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm

My husband and I are proud parents of a blue nose pit named Bully. We got him at six weeks old (which I have since found out is too young). We work very hard to socialize our pup and the entire neighborhood knows Bully! He loves his walks and has a set routine. He has a friend down the street, a female pit/pointer. He loves to go to her house and learn how to play, though he's still working on his manners.

We have owned a shepard mix and black lab in the past. My daughter's boyfriend lived with us for a short time and he had a blue pit and my husband fell in love with that dog and wanted one of his own. That is how we came to have Bully in our lives.

My husband works two days a week and is the primary caregiver to Bully, though I am very involved with his care too. We read as much as we can about pits and how to raise them properly.

We have a cat at home who Bully doesn't get too close to, as he has learned who is boss of that relationship!

Bully will be gettting neutered in a few days and starts puppy class next week. He is currently 21 weeks old.

We live in Arizona and I am an RN.
Rachel5555
Newborn Bully

Re: New Pitbull Owner

Postby spammie » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions