australian!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

australian!

Postby p1nch » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:43 pm

gday! my names pinch, im from sydney. owning my dog tatonka who is 7 this may has been a most enjoyable experience. hes a well behaved balanced dog that loves every kind of human in any kind of situation. he is however not to be trusted with other males. reason being is he wont start the aggression but if he receives any he turns into something i hope my mum would never witness.a ferocious ninja who although never being taught any of these things, he just new what to do. so its my duty and responsibility to make sure he doesnt end up in those situations and as a result hes got a completely clean slate, bar taking down a few birds over the years.
theres bsl here thats unjustified and there wont be an improve in the situation till some kind of change happens where owners are persecuted not the dog that after all is a product of its owner. so in defiance of this ludicris rule and unjustifiable plan to wipe out the finest k9 on the planet. i plan to always own one thats the closest representation of a game dog, not the altered american bully style that though while looking the part, they lack all the things i find amazing about a game dog.
ive owned apbts for 13 yrs, but my first one was not a success story. being 17 and having access to relatively no information compared to these days. i really had no idea about looking after a dog. and off some bodgie advice from a fellow owner. i was told to be heavy handed casue thats how a pit learns. well i did indeed give this dog a few floggings over the years for not doing what i asked because i knew no other way. and his dominant ways were just interpreted as being a horny deviate but def not pack leader. no one i knew, knew about pack leader dominant behavior stuff back then. and in his 5th and 6th year he had a string of aggressive actions against people that got too close to his face. and tried to at launch em. then he attacked my mum once bit her on the arm he peirced the skin but released right away and bolted round the back of the shed. so we decided to get his balls chopped as we heard that curves there aggression as even my mum didnt want to put him down. but had to wait a few weeks for cash and in that time he was awesome with my mum. but then one day he knocked her over and walked up her snarling and growling as her made her way to her face. then my dad ran out and got him off. well even though my mum was against it i told her he needs to to go. later that day we sadly put him down. it was tough az, especially knowing that i was responsible. he had the slighest bit of mastive in him and weighed 35 kilo. and i loved his freaky jumps he copuld do on the fly. and i knew they were the dogs for me.but this time i was going to learn as much about them as i could to insure it never happens again.
so i began my research and loved what i heard about a game dog is the least likely to attack humans. so i eventually went to apbt show in melbourne. and it just so happened that the pres of the club had a four week old litter. so i chose my male and 4 weeks later we drove from sydney 2500km return trip to pick up my boy. hes changing peoples perceptions of these dogs wherever he goes. and making me a proud owner.
thanks for you time guys. peace out!
so i began research on
p1nch
Newborn Bully

Re: australian!

Postby spammie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:49 am

I'm glad your finally researching about the breed. But I must ask, why are you getting a puppy when you have BSL?
spammie
Regulator

Postby p1nch » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 am

i had already purchased him before the restrictions changed.
p1nch
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions